Friday, December 31, 2010

M. I. Prayer Intentions for 2011

DAILY CONSECRATION

Immaculate Virgin Mary, my Mother, I consecrate myself to you this day, and forever, so that you may dispose of me as you wish for the salvation of souls. I ask you only, my Queen and Mother of the Church, that I may co-operate faithfully with your mission in the coming of the Kingdom of God on earth. I offer to you, Immaculate Heart of Mary, all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day:

[here insert monthly intentions]

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you, and for all who do not have recourse to you, especially for the enemies of Holy Church and those recommended to you.


JANUARY:
That we may help our fellow Christians to come into the fullness of Christ’s Church.

FEBRUARY:
That we may help the suffering, and bring them the consolation of Christ.

MARCH:
That we may unite our hearts with our crucified Lord and do penance for those who do not believe in Him.

APRIL:
That the Resurrection of your Son will remind us to trust in His Divine Mercy.

MAY:
That your Motherly presence will guide our youth to answer Christ’s call to the priesthood and religious life

JUNE:
That through our confirmation we may open ourselves to the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

JULY:
That like St. Maximilian Kolbe we may have a deep love for Jesus in the Holy Eucharist and advance the Eucharistic Kingdom of love.

AUGUST:
That we may imitate St. Maximilian Kolbe in giving ourselves for others, especially the vulnerable and forgotten.

SEPTEMBER:
That united with you, Mother of Sorrows, we may defend the unborn, the elderly and the sanctity of marriage.

OCTOBER:
That our Pontiff and bishops be guided by your Immaculate Heart in leading the People of God.

NOVEMBER:
That the faithful departed come to rejoice with St. Maximilian and all the saints in Heaven.

DECEMBER:
That the coming of Christ may open our hearts to His saving truth.

1 comment: